We provide a number of services to help our members become more informed investors and make sound investment decisions. Our one-screen services handle all aspects of your investment.
- Market Overview - Track the health of the market in a single window. This feature includes analysis on bonds, mutual funds, stocks, commodities, currencies, etc. You also get financial news from around the world. With our market scan feature, you can know stock gain, loss, volatility, volume and activity in the market.
- Global Market Trends - You will be updated on the top performing stocks from OTC, OTCBB, PINKSHEETS, NYSE, NASDAQ, and AMEX stock exchanges. This helps you in spreading your investments based on performance in different markets. It also opens around-the-clock investment opportunities for you.
- Stock Watch List - This feature offers you a peek into stocks that are on our radar and have high potential in the future. We do a detailed analysis of the pros and cons of a stock before suggesting it to our users. This includes stocks both for the short-term as well as long-term investment. It helps your awareness of the entry and exit points of a stock.
- Real Time Stock Alerts - Sometimes a timely tip is all you need. We offer you real-time stock alerts on the next big gainer. You will also be able to book profits from stocks that have peaked in their cycle. They are delivered to your inbox and flashed on your home screen in our application.
- Trading Tips - This serves best for first time market investors with little or no knowledge of stock investment. Our trading e-book helps amateur investors understand the market fundamentals better and helps them turn into regular investors. This also shields investors from making erroneous financial moves.
- Stock Reports and Research - Our team of financial experts bring you up-to-date reports on the industry. We do methodical analyses of stocks using modern financial tools to judge their potential before making suggestions to our users. Each stock and company is analyzed from multiple angles, using different parameters.
- Comprehensive Reporting - We offer you comprehensive case studies and reports on stocks, which aid in decision making. These reports include company’s earnings estimate, cash flow statement, annual balance sheet, quarterly income statement, financial ratios, industry/sector reports, balance sheets and insider transactions report.
- Trade Tools - Our tools include a Trend Analyzer, Portfolio Creator, Video Updates, and a free trading course. The course is prepared by financial experts who have years of industry experience. The courses are regularly updated, keeping in mind the dynamic market environment.
HoleInOneStocks.net offers a premium newsletter and financial data portal covering Value Stock companies traded on the OTC, OTCBB, PINKSHEETS, NYSE, NASDAQ and AMEX stock exchanges. Subscribers to our “Stock Picks” newsletter will receive up-to-date, time sensitive press releases and profiles on featured companies. HoleInOneStocks.net is committed to producing the highest quality insight and analysis of penny stocks, emerging technology stocks and small cap stocks, while helping investors to make informed decisions.
Equities and Stock Trading have large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the stock markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation, nor an offer to buy/sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC Rule 4.41 - Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain limitations, unlike an actual performance record. Simulated results also do not represent actual trading, since the trades have not been executed. The results may have under/over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs, in general, are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profit or loss similar to those shown.